The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: The "Ultimate egg bag" hard boiled egg bag John Fedko (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
zimsalabim
View Profile
Special user
Orlando Floirda USA
520 Posts

Profile of zimsalabim
I love the egg bag and when I saw this I thought well perhaps somthing new and interesting. Well I recieved it from the dealer in the mail openned the package which which came with and egg bag. So I watched the dvd. HTeres 20 minutes of my life I will NEVER get back. It all started with a performance of the egg bag by John Fedko, This was to say the least bad to say the most awful. Then came the expalnation in which he says he useds the supreme egg bag (which he says is hard to find) I looked finaly at the bag that came with the package. It was not what he was demonstrating with but somthing mor akin to a piece of scrap cloth sewn together very badly loose threads all over it and uneven sewn seams at that. I called the Dealer and told the man on the phone what I thought and he said send it back and we'll give you a store credit (admirable indeed). For 29.95 and ( I will stand corrected if not true) a person who I am told is a chavez grad doing the routine. Well cmon this is a ripoff of a package. How embarrasing for Mr Fedko and Magic City who put this travesty together. Th Ultimate egg bag ? Indeed not.
Joe Zimmer

"The Second Greatest Magician in the World"

Who is the Greatest? Everybody else! Borrowed with respect from the late Great Eddie Fechter Owner of the Forks Hotel

Zimsalabim

Orlando Florida
Ony Carcamo
View Profile
Special user
Manila, PHILIPPINES
608 Posts

Profile of Ony Carcamo
After I got Fabric Manipulation's and Hobson's egg bags, I NEVER EVER looked at any egg bags in the market. These two are the best!

Well, Joe, at least you got a store credit! Thanks for the review.
Ony Carcamo
PHILIPPINES

www.onycarcamo.com
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2009-02-02 10:00, zimsalabim wrote:
.... So I watched the dvd. There's 20 minutes of my life I will NEVER get back....

lol. Think of it as taking the bullet for the rest of us!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
zimsalabim
View Profile
Special user
Orlando Floirda USA
520 Posts

Profile of zimsalabim
My service to all magi everywhere. My pleasure to serve.

Z
Joe Zimmer

Who is the Greatest? Everybody else! Borrowed with respect from the late Great Eddie Fechter Owner of the Forks Hotel

Zimsalabim

Orlando Florida
T,im Dawson
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of T,im Dawson
Doh! and I was thinking of getting this at Blackpool!
Thanks for saving me the money
tjd
zimsalabim
View Profile
Special user
Orlando Floirda USA
520 Posts

Profile of zimsalabim
If your going to get one get the Mikame bag or the fabric manipulation bag if you can swing the price. I use the Mikame and its for me just fine. But I like the effect and love to play with new ideas and even new bags I have the Jeff Hobson bag as well and its nice.

Z
Joe Zimmer

Zimsalabim

Orlando Florida