The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Review of Tagged (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
clamon86
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of clamon86
Coincidentally I mean both dvds, (at least to save an extra thread.)
There's tagged by Richard Sanders and Rich Ferguson.

Both dvds are on-trick dvds, and so of course you are getting a method and possibly some presentation.

I would like to know how far in depth they both go in their explanation and how many presentational ideas they give.

It seems like the Sanders effect involves some sort of gimmick, but his very good yet edited trailor makes it hard to really see what's going on. Are you really left clean at the end? I like all his material and releases but this is just a wierd effect.

With the Ferguson dvd, is there a gimmick involved or is a dvd about how to just be bold and when you're holding the spectator hand to write something on it(not sure how you could get away witht that unless they're hypnotized!)

thanks

I ask because in this time of being dissappointed with what seem like killer effeccts, I don't want to be dissappointed.
feifei
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
186 Posts

Profile of feifei
I personally liked Richard Sanders Tagged, it is practical. The trailer shows about everything you see in a real performance. There is a gimmick involved, but you are pretty clean at the end. The card on necklace is fully examinable. You will be able to easily ditch the gimmick or put it out of play without anyone noticing, as the heat is all on the necklace which is totally clean. The only downside is you can't have the specs sign the card.

Richard Ferguson's Tagged is not bad from my personal view. But it's not something that fits me. You have the gimmick, you need to do the work in transfering the print on the specs, you need lots of practice in real world conditions and be confident. There are chances you might get caught if your misdirection is not good enough, and sometimes strangers don't like you touching them.
Todd Bernard
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Todd Bernard
Why start another review for these products when there is already threads reviewing them? I used the search bar to find this one.
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218

and, another simple search brought this one up.
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=111

If you really want to know about these products try reading the reviews already posted. Both Ferguson and Sanders have posted comments in there as well. It's a lot of reading, but it will help you make an informed decision.