The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Society of Young Magicians! :: Congratulation to Bill Andrews on his 20 Yr. Anniversary with SYM (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Tony Clark
View Profile
V.I.P.
118 Posts

Profile of Tony Clark
Bill Andrews is one of the all time great people in magic. So selfless and giving to youngster. I remember when he start the SYM in Stamford,Ct right before I left for Hollywood. The club is amazing so many talented young magicians came out of that group. They've rightfully named the Club after him.
I am grateful each day for being guided by this great man.
Congrats Bill I love you!
Tony Clark
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7669 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Like you, Tony, I have the greatest admiration for Bill in another way. I remember him bringing Mystic Craig (William Vagel) to meet me at NYCAN in Albany, NY about 1984. It was a meeting I have always cherished and respected how much Bill always remember the influence Craig had had on him as a youth. Bill realized how important it was to pass on that same influence to the next generation. He has done that in so many ways with SYM and SAM for many years.

The influence has been passed on in many ways in the lives that Bill has touched. Ryan Oakes and yourself, are two of the "bigger"names who have went on to make their living in magic. But the lives of others that have taken other paths have been greatly influenced and touch by Bill.

Life is measured by the Donation not the duration. But Bill has done both so well and I am sure there is much more to come.

Congradulations again Bill. We appreciate the difference you have made in so many lives. I am proud to call you a friend.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Craig Dickson
View Profile
Veteran user
Pleasant Valley, NY
353 Posts

Profile of Craig Dickson
Congrats Bill, the World of Magic is a far richer place because of you.