The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Any familiar with STILL RINGING AROUND by Aldo Colombini (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Corbett
View Profile
Inner circle
Indiana
1163 Posts

Profile of Corbett
This is a DVD of mostly 2 routines with multiple phases for ring and rope. Would love to hear a brief review/opinion of this if someone has it.

Thanks in advance.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7028 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I have this. It's a very good dvd containing two of Aldo's most popular ring and rope routines. I do not perform any ring and rope routines but got it so I could have a starting point. There are some excellent phases on here. It's also nice because you can mix and match moves and create your own routine.

The production values are fine. Bare bones but Aldo teaches everything very clearly.

If you are at all interested in ring and rope stuff, I would definitely recommend getting it. Plus, it's only $10 so even if you only got a couple of moves from it, it would still be worth your while.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Corbett
View Profile
Inner circle
Indiana
1163 Posts

Profile of Corbett
Just what I was looking for. Thanks Cameron.