The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Polly wants a cracker... :: Bird with Malloy's chattering teeth (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
magicodine
View Profile
Loyal user
italy
202 Posts

Profile of magicodine
Hi there,
Has any of you ever tried to use a bird (i guess a dove would be to big but maybe a parakeet) with Malloy's chattering teeth? never mind the teeth, I'm thinking of something like putting feathers in the blowing unit instead of confetti and have a funny routine in which the bird seems to get caught in a fan inside the box or eaten by the teeth but then it's brought back to life, of course. I don't want the public to think I could harm by birds in any way.
I'd love to hear from people who have done it and people who haven't but would like to share an idea.
Thanks, gaia
TOTALLY MAGIC
View Profile
Elite user
Las Vegas,NV
436 Posts

Profile of TOTALLY MAGIC
Dave Womach dose it with his toucan. I saw about 3 weeks ago.

Kyle
sly2272
View Profile
Loyal user
256 Posts

Profile of sly2272
Does anyone know who made the prop.
TOTALLY MAGIC
View Profile
Elite user
Las Vegas,NV
436 Posts

Profile of TOTALLY MAGIC
I think it was Malloy, because he has built stuff for Dave before. But I would ask Dave.
Dr. Solar
View Profile
Special user
Citrus Heights, Ca.
526 Posts

Profile of Dr. Solar
Hi magicodine,

For one thing, the audience is not supposed to be led to believe that it is a fan blowing stuff (confetti, feathers)out. It is supposedly the teeth blowing out the chewed pieces. Malloy and Seabrooke are the creators of the item.

Dr. Solar
"look for me in all things forgotten"
www.drsolar.com
sly2272
View Profile
Loyal user
256 Posts

Profile of sly2272
Only Malloy makes it?
DaveWomach
View Profile
Elite user
Dave Womach
453 Posts

Profile of DaveWomach
I built it myself with permission.
coachc
View Profile
Regular user
WV
130 Posts

Profile of coachc
I USE A GERBIL IN THIS WITH CHEWING SOUND EFFECTS AND A BIG BURP AT THE END FOR TERRIFIC RESULTS.