The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The clothes we wear :: Dress (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
The Great Danton
View Profile
Elite user
Westfield, North Carolina, USA
449 Posts

Profile of The Great Danton
Always listen to your wife!
"You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden; nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house."
JackScratch
View Profile
Inner circle
2151 Posts

Profile of JackScratch
I often wear A Black Coat, Vest, Shirt, Pants, and Boots. With these I wear a mostly red Art Deco Tie with Matching pocket square, and Gold monogrammed cuff links. What does this look say to my audience, before I have said anything? First of all, it's a three piece suit. Clean, dignified, business. Second, it's not styled in a current popular fashion. This doesn't "say" much, but draws attention. I stand out in this suit, because no one else is likely to look quite like me. Mostly black? Allusions to magic, occult, darkness, evil, whatever, but first and foremost, it's a suit. The bright red against the all black background also serves to draw attention. A red tie is a red tie, but put against an all black background, it's almost a beacon.

This is the carefully thought out message my "look" sends to my audience. Evaluation of the message you send, and how what you wear achieves it, is very important.