The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Eric Jones "new" Dvd (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
Quote:
On 2008-11-20 04:47, immr1drfl wrote:
Seen Kozmo perform today and he was great not use to seeing street magic in the Magic Castle but he was awesome. Also seen Chris Capehart I think he should be Parlor Magician of the year imho. Koz was telling me about Eric's dvd and it sound's like it's going to be a big hit, very much looking forward to it.

Well you've got one on me. I'm not used to seeing Kozmo perform in anything other than Hawaiian shirts and shorts.....I bet he looks weird in a jacket and tie......lol I know he's knocking them dead at the Castle though!!!!!
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
Wayne Kawamoto
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of Wayne Kawamoto
Instead of jacket and tie, Kozmo is wearing a vest and bow tie. I saw him perform tonight and he has done a fantastic job of adapting his street act to play in the Magic Castle's Parlor. He rocked the house with his entertaining presentation and killed with his bill to lemon.

I second Chris Capehart for Parlor Magician of the Year.

Eric, I'm hearing great buzz about your new DVD.

-Wayne
www.Magic.About.com - Magic News and Reviews
Author: "Picture Yourself As a Magician"
Motor City
View Profile
Special user
Metro Detroit Area
590 Posts

Profile of Motor City
I, too, am anxiously awaiting Eric's dvd. It sold out at my convention. That should tell you guys a whole lot! The routine is fabulous
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
John,

You won't be disappointed. The DVD is excellent.

Jeff