The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Gaffed & Funky :: Forum for using the marked tarot and heirloom decks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
scolman
View Profile
Elite user
Cape Town, South Africa
454 Posts

Profile of scolman
Hi guys,
Just a heads up. Christian Schenk of Card Shark and I are trying to establish a private forum for performers who are interested in the used of the various CardShark decks.
Anyone who is interested needs to register here:
http://www.magicurios.com/the-card-shark......rea.html

The content will include routines and video clips but it will all be provided by the members so we need as many of you as possible to join.

Regards,
Simon
cbitsakt
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of cbitsakt
Hi Simon and Happy New Year,
I'm relatively new at magic (all card tricks + Prohibition Smile) but I need a suggestion with something that you might be able to help me with.
I am always on the look out for good tricks and I heard of Heirloom. Very catchy story line with a killer ending etc etc... So I bought it. But....
I accidentally bought the heirloom bonus pack instead of the original trick. This pack contains a series of photographs (all very similar - with minor modifications for the differenet tricks that they can be potentially used for). With these cards came a set of instructions with all these tricks I mentioned above that you can perform, including: Chronologue, Koran five star prediction, Mind power deck, a commercial revelation and uncle charlie's opener (by peter Nardi), uncle max's heirloom and heirloom lite. All these tricks seemed quite nice but I can't perform any of them just with the cards I received, I don't think. Some of the tricks require you to have the original heirloom trick while others talk about a special wallet (???!!). So, it looks like I would have to order something more on top of this in order to perform any of these tricks or even the original one. But because I don't want to spend a fortune (who does, these days Smile), I would like to ask you which trick is the best (at least in your opinion) with the heirloom cards so I can go for it.

Sorry for all this babble and I hope that you can help me a little.

Best regards,
Constantine.
Card-Shark
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1758 Posts

Profile of Card-Shark
Constantine, you are misunderstanding Simon´s thread. He is talking about the Heirloom Deck by me, the Card-Shark, not Heirloom, the effect with the photograph. Please check it out to see the difference, I think it is worth a visit...

Christian
Expert in playing card production for magicians.

The Person Who Says It cannot Be Done Should Not Interrupt The Person Doing It!
Chinese Proverb
cbitsakt
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of cbitsakt
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

Constantine.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6145 Posts

Profile of motown
Great idea Simon. There are so many routines that could benefit from Christians Cards and Decks.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain