The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Nuts and bolts? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
funsway
View Profile
Eternal Order
old things in new ways - new things in old ways
10003 Posts

Profile of funsway
Craig. Thanks for reminding me of this. As I am destined for a wheelchair someday, I am assembling effects done with a bag of spare parts
and a tray on my lap. Colored nuts and bolts are now available that could expand this approach in new directions too.

Imagine combining this with C&B with strange combinations "accidentally" happening, or the bolt attracting companions.
"the more one pretends at magic, the more awe and wonder will be found in real life." Arnold Furst

eBooks at https://www.lybrary.com/ken-muller-m-579928.html questions at ken@eversway.com
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1513 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
I had never seen this before. I just bought the Docs third dvd with this effect on it and I love it.
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2441 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
My son Ryland has posted his next video on his YouTube channel (he posts twice a week). Today he is performing All Screwed Up from Doc Eason. Check it out and let me know what you think in the comments.

https://youtu.be/3435BHkoDzs
Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
View Profile
Inner circle
1513 Posts

Profile of Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse
Hey Craig I just watched and it ws a great performance. When I was trying to find a video of the performance I actually ran across your earlier trick review. Also comments are turned off on YouTube
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2441 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Quote:
On Jul 10, 2020, Kyoki_Sanitys_Eclipse wrote:
Hey Craig I just watched and it ws a great performance. When I was trying to find a video of the performance I actually ran across your earlier trick review. Also comments are turned off on YouTube

Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately on Ryland’s channel the comments are set to off my YouTube because he is a child. There’s nothing I can do about it unfortunately

I’ll let him know you liked his performance though.
SmittyWitty
View Profile
Veteran user
Fairhaven, MA
325 Posts

Profile of SmittyWitty
Another fine performance by Ryan.