The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Living near a costume jewellery shop anyone? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
The Pianoman
View Profile
Veteran user
Lliving in Scotland.
345 Posts

Profile of The Pianoman
Hi there, I am looking to buy a pair of matching mens signet gold coloured rings.

The rings need to be a perfect pair, made from cheap metal but resemble gold at a glance, they could include a stone perhaps, but most of all they need to be cheap.

I live up here in Norway and the selection is non exsistant. It looks like I will have to buy them overseas and have them sent here as a gift.

I am working on an Al Koran linking ring type idea so one of the rings will be modified.. the other remaining origonal.

So if any members could source the above, I would be very grateful indeed.

I would of course like to see the rings and will supply my finger size info.

Regards Alan
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3434 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Do you live near Oslo? You should go down to the cruise ship docks and visit the bazaar that is set up on docking days. There's jewelry all over the place!

Cheers!
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
The Pianoman
View Profile
Veteran user
Lliving in Scotland.
345 Posts

Profile of The Pianoman
Hi Stanyon, I think you mean Aker Brygge.
I know it very well but live about 1000 kms from there ( 700 imperial miles) so its an expensive "Ring Flight"... pun intended.

Regards Alan

West Coast of Norway.
Tor Egil
View Profile
Elite user
Norway
495 Posts

Profile of Tor Egil
Well, isn't it a small world. Go to a flea market, they have a lot of cheap stuff there.
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3434 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
Actually, we were docked close to Kvadraturen, which is the old town of Christiania. And yes, the Aker Brygge was not too far! Ever been to Vigeland Park? Absolutely awsome!!! Smile

Cheers!
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"