The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The clothes we wear :: Clown Costumes (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
RiffClown
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorktown, Virginia (Previously Germany)
1579 Posts

Profile of RiffClown
I just received my new costume from Pricilla Mooseburger Originals.

I am very impressed with the quality of workmanship. A definite 5 Star Operation if I've ever seen one. The price was a bit steep but once I received my new custom designed "to my specifications" costume, I think it was worth every Penny. This is not a cookie-cutter costume shop.

Two very big Thumbtips UP!

Sincerly,

Riff, the Magical C.O.M.B.A.T. Clown!
Rob "Riff, the Magical Clown" Eubank aka RiffClown
<BR>http://www.riffclown.com
<BR>Magic is not the method, but the presentation.
Jewls
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan-USA
360 Posts

Profile of Jewls
Riff
Trisha's Costumes are top notch. It's amazing to watch her sketch them as she speaks with the customers. If I didn't sew and design my own I would get a Moosburger for sure!
japanjazzy
View Profile
Regular user
Crestview, Florida
139 Posts

Profile of japanjazzy
Riff,
I agree with mooseburge outfits. I bought my wife's outfit there. It has lasted three years already. As far as my own outfit my sister is a seamstress and has designed and made me 4 outfits.
Jazzy
smile4wandini
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of smile4wandini
It seems to me that if you want to dress the part and look professional, you have to spend some mighty big bucks at Moosebergers.
I look at it this way. At a party, there are photos taken that will last longer than we will and that pic is a selling tool for you. When the Mom shows them around don't you want to look your very best? I bet the price of the outfits are paid off fast.
I do not sew but if you have that ability go for it.
I do Balloon Art & Magic and wear all Black with a balloon vest. I have tails for those fancy jobs.
www.smilephoto.com
The Great Wandini
japanjazzy
View Profile
Regular user
Crestview, Florida
139 Posts

Profile of japanjazzy
Well what about clown shoes? I had my last pair custom made for me in Korea but the guy that made them is no longer in business. The ones I see on the web are very high priced, I just can't remember the web site. Mooseburger site has a link to it. Do you have any other places you know about? Smile
RiffClown
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorktown, Virginia (Previously Germany)
1579 Posts

Profile of RiffClown
http://www.spearshoes.com/

Daytona Magic has some clown shoes but you need to call and find out what they have in stock.

(Korea is definitely the place for custom costume items. I thought about volunteering to go back there just to shop for a year. If I'd known then what I know now.
Rob "Riff, the Magical Clown" Eubank aka RiffClown
<BR>http://www.riffclown.com
<BR>Magic is not the method, but the presentation.
japanjazzy
View Profile
Regular user
Crestview, Florida
139 Posts

Profile of japanjazzy
Thank you Rob,
Spear shoes is the site that I have seen before. Their prices are just a little higher then I would like to pay. I am going back to Korea next month for some leave and will try to find a new shop to buy from before I leave the Pacific area. My first pair of shoes has lasted me almost 4 years. I will bring them back and at least get them re-soled.