The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Polly wants a cracker... :: Encore Magic vanishing cage (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
thurstonlives
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of thurstonlives
Hello!!

Im looking for a Encore magic vanishig cage or a good not Owen lindhorst in good shape.

D
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
You might want to try searching the internet.
thurstonlives
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of thurstonlives
Hi Dynamike.

I have been looking so much... I have been looking for hours.

Now I just planning to construct it by myself.

D
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
You might also want to put a search on the internet "White Pages" in the city of Flint, Michigan for Chris.
zaubern
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, Wa
335 Posts

Profile of zaubern
Encore Magic
(810) 732-3694
5332 Corunna Rd
Flint, MI 48532

Google is amazing.
Zaubern Smile
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4865 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Thurston, you already got your answer about contacting Encore in this thread that you started.

Zaubern, Encore has not been in business for quite some time. The thread I've linked to pretty much explains all of that.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=13&8
Where the magic begins
thurstonlives
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of thurstonlives
Hi Dave, you are right I started another thread with the intention of contact Encore Magic, but in this thread what Im looking for is a magician that have a not Owens Lindhorst cage (specially an Encore Magic one) and wants to sell it or just a magician that can points to a not Owens Lindhorst cage.

I would like to thanks here also Richard Hughes for his amazing knoledge and support.
Thanks Richard!!

Quote:
On 2008-09-12 18:46, zaubern wrote.
Google is amazing.

Please don't be sarcastic, I have been looking for a cage a lot of months now and Im getting tired. As Dave pointed I started another thread to contact Chris and I know how to contact him but he is out of business. In fact I have more details about him like his private email and there is no answer.

Quote:
On 2008-09-12 09:30, Dynamike wrote:
You might also want to put a search on the internet "White Pages" in the city of Flint, Michigan for Chris.

Thanks for the idea Dinamike. I had the contact but I don't want to bother him or look like a psicotic. He have to decide when he wants to come back, if he doesn't want to be involved with the magic business has to be respected. Maybe I would not like so much if an unknown knocks on my door when I want to be resting.

Maybe this is the last post I do with this theme. I have been looking so much and I want to rest of this obsession also.
But one answer remains in my head... there are more shops than five years ago and for sure a hundred more than 15 years ago but the mayority only sells rubbish came from india and miriads of close-up dust. The great magic builders are dissapearing and there is nobody behind them. Great effects are getting harder and harder to adquire as some of the past are really impossible like the Frakson Martin cage to mention one.
Can be a Harahkan cage be compared with the indians? Can be the Encore Magic V Cage be compared with an indian? Is magic going to be definitely a hobby? The market reflects that no one is interested in comlicated or expensive effects.
In fact in my country the sleight of hand artistry is very rare to see and everytime I perform card manipulations I always get filmed as a rare specimen before stinguish.
In magic conventions maybe five of hundreds can perform a Tenkai's card production or have ever perfom an effect stealing something huge. I cant understand why books like Drawing Room Deceptions has been sold so many times since only a few knows Steranko and the book is quite difficult for the medium practisioner.
What a strange place the magic is...

Please support the creative thinkers and the original builders.

D