The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Paper money madness! :: Easy Money + Variations (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1181 Posts

Profile of shakuni
You can certainly trim a 2000Rs note to match it to the size of 500Rs note to make the gimmick. I didn't want to spend 10,000Rs to do that. Smile
akashdeep617
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of akashdeep617
Quote:
On May 17, 2021, shakuni wrote:
You can certainly trim a 2000Rs note to match it to the size of 500Rs note to make the gimmick. I didn't want to spend 10,000Rs to do that. Smile

That is the thing after that the note won't be useable plus there is difference in width too.
charlie_d
View Profile
Loyal user
247 Posts

Profile of charlie_d
400 Lux by Kyle Littleton is an ungimmicked version of easy money using the same principles and a few minimal sleights.

There are a few advantages; you can hand out each individual note, both the 1’s (say) and the 100’s (say), although obviously this requires some boldness and full use of the sleights described in the project.

I don’t have the routine down yet, but - as someone who’s a massive fan of Pat’s original trick, but never really felt comfortable with the gimmick, this feels like a piece that could be more powerful if it was fully practiced and performed a few hundred times…
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Jprace

I sent an purchased the Fred Kaps bill effect back in the 1970's from Ken Brooke's Magic Place in London, England.

That video is from different then the handling given in the instructions. It would have taken a description as long as your post to get all the details.
It was described to hold the bills and with at sweeping motion, flick the bills out and replace them in your hand to show the bills. YEs, the instructions suggest magazine picture pages, not newspaper. Mostly because the will last longer.

That is a powerful post, thanks for all the time consuming work.