The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Our new arrivals :: New kid on the block! :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Martino
View Profile
Special user
Manchester, UK
929 Posts

Profile of Martino
Hi all,

Just a quick post to say "Hi". My name is Martin, I'm a 31 year old married guy from Manchester, England. I am a member of "The Order of the Magi", Englands 3rd oldest magic society. I am currently employed as a sales rep although my goal is to become a full time performer in both Magic and Singing although not necessarily at the same time. I'm setting up as a singer in the next couple of months and I've got my first pro-magic gig in December. I look forward to getting involved in the Magic Cafe! Smile
"There's a difference between not knowing how something is done and knowing it can't be done!" - Simon Aronson
Steve Landavazo
View Profile
Special user
Northern California
654 Posts

Profile of Steve Landavazo
Welcome Martino!

It's very nice to have you at, "The Magic Cafe!!!"

Magic and singing! I'm jealous!

Again, WELCOME!

Sincerely,

Steve Landavazo Smile
Courage is the willingness to be afraid and act anyway!
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Welcome to the Cafe! Sounds like your a pretty busy guy, we look forward to your posts.

Ichazod

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3783 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Greetings Martino, it's great to have you here, I look forward to seeing your contributions! Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Cliff
View Profile
New user
Warrington, England.
73 Posts

Profile of Cliff
Martin, Welcome to the Cafe, you are going to love it here. Unlike the magi this bunch is very friendly.

Thanks for the plug for Millennium Magic and if you look at the Good The Bad and The Gargage page you’ll find I’m giving honest reports on new magic. See you soon,

Cliff Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

All the best

Cliff
All the best

Cliff
Magicman0323
View Profile
Special user
Just outside parts unknown.
713 Posts

Profile of Magicman0323
Welcome to the Cafe

Smile Smile Smile
You'll wonder when I'm coming, you'll wonder even more when I'm gone. - Max Malini