The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Hundy 500 or Slow Burn? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Paolo Venturini
View Profile
Veteran user
Lucca (I.) - New York City
385 Posts

Profile of Paolo Venturini
Quote:
On 2003-04-12 10:44, qkeli wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone have found foreign bills that would match 10 or 20 euro bills ???

For do an effect with Euro bills, you should use "Hipno Bill" by Phantomas; go to:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......76&2

and you can save some money there.

Paolo Venturini
jsheas
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of jsheas
Yes If you are going to change currancy that is a different color, do not use Hundy 500, it is harder to hide the difference in color with the handling. Not impossible, just harder.
Tim Hannig
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago area
1151 Posts

Profile of Tim Hannig
I bought both, and I do Hundy 500 all of the time.

Awesome trick! No one has ever said anything about the gimmick being to thick.
Author of PERFORM, the 2020 Magic Cafe Book of the Year

"I loved this book!" Ken Weber

"4 out of 4 stars!" Nick Lewin

"This will be a classic of magic!" Mark Pocan

performbettershows.com
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7028 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I was doing Hundy all the time. And I still do occasionally. Then I discovered Richard Sanders' wonderful effect... Visibill! Just borrow a one and turn it into a hundred. For some reason, this is my prefered bill change, now.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2005-09-28 16:03, magiCAD wrote:
Well, it's been 2 years since the original post. So I wonder which one Dynamike went with and if he has had success with it.

Any comments Dynamike?

-Rich

I'm sorry I took so long to respond. I did purchase Hundy 500. I am well pleased with it. But so many others are mentioning Slo Burn too. I will purchase that one also.

I did find out another one on an old video tape by "Burger King." He uses newspaper. I bet that was one of the ones that was discussed on Hundy 500.

Thank you for your time, Gents.
Francis Cambridge
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of Francis Cambridge
I love Hundy 500. It is just too good.

Camby
patrick66
View Profile
Veteran user
The Netherlands
384 Posts

Profile of patrick66
So I take it, that for Hundy 500 to really work well, you need bills that are all the same colour and size? Is that correct?

So euro bills who are a lot different in size from each other and colour won't work?

And what about slowburn? Can I use the euro bills there instead without problems?
DoctorCognos
View Profile
Elite user
413 Posts

Profile of DoctorCognos
Slow burn is simple and easy.

I also bought 3D cash thinking I could Improve on the effect, and for the extra effort, I got about the same reaction. So now I just do Slow Burn. And it gets a great response.

But whichever one you do, have a good story. A reason of the first denomination, and one for the second, or third, etc. But wrap the effect in a store to make it a miracle.
The Doctor Knows.....