The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: "Nestor Hato" DVD/Download Review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
I purchased this from another Café member. While the DVD is nicely produced and the effects are cool, I was disappointed to find that this is simply David Britland's (sp?) Angel Card Rise in a different format. The "Nestorizer" gimmick is identical to the Angel Card Rise gimmick, which was released YEARS ago, and I believe still on the market for around $10. Similar to the Elmsley stuff and earlier references mentioned by Jamie above.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Mach
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of Mach
Quote:
On 2008-08-28 17:55, bryanlonden wrote:

And about the shooting of the gun, does anyone know what gimmick that is?

Anyone have any idea about where I can be pointed in the right direction for information about the gimmick used?
MurphysNEW
View Profile
Elite user
457 Posts

Profile of MurphysNEW
Congratulations to Nestor Hato for 2nd place in Manipulation at FISM Korea, 2018!
Fero
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of Fero
Anybody knows where I can still purchase this product??
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1840 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
Where can you Purchase just the gimmick?
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
Fero
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of Fero
Quote:
On Oct 3, 2019, Neznarf wrote:
Where can you Purchase just the gimmick?

Yes.... would be awesome 😁