The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Al Mann Caught on DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=95

Wonderful to see Al Mann perform and lecture. I ordered and received it in just a few days. The quality of the video is good considering it was video taped live many years ago in Germany. The only issue with the production quality is that the channel the sound is on is on the right channel for the lecture and left channel for the performance. If you watch it on a stereo system, it will not present any issues.

The material is fantastic, my first chance to see the man(n) work.

A must for any Mann fan.

The material is excellent, but the performance style is dated. This is not really an issue as the material is strong and can be easily adapted to any performing style. The question and answer session after the performance is insightful as Al answers many of the questions of mentalism that are still being asked today, and he demonstrates even more technique to illustrate is points.

All I can really say is “Thank you Chris for offering this rare lecture and performance.”

Tony Iacoviello