The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Penny for your thoughts :: "Postcards from the Wizard" Free Lottery (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
lostpoet
View Profile
Special user
610 Posts

Profile of lostpoet
Hey Slim,
Just wanted to give a BIG THANK YOU for this one! I like it a lot and this is a new method for me. I also enjoyed the presentation you outlined. Connections and the freedom of so much choice add something as well. All in all a Big Two Thumbs Up!
Good stuff! Thanks again,

RON
illusioneer
View Profile
Special user
NYC
754 Posts

Profile of illusioneer
I hate academic commitments that make you miss great threads like these until its too late.

Stupid rehearsal. Ugh.

Still, awful nice of you Slim King. Its nice to see generosity around here creeping back up instead of the constant trivial bickering and arguments using the words "search function"

Kudos.
Things are about to change........ LIGHTS!!!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18089 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On 2008-04-10 17:31, Dr Spektor wrote:
Cool idea Slim - I have an idea to turn it into something, dark, evil and monstrous that could get the performer burnt alive or at least chased out of town.... hee hee... I was working on the effect I am talking about from "the other way around" but your effect got me thinking until I can do it a la the film it is based on - the secret method you shared can be used to FREAK PEOPLE OUT BADLY.... PM me or e-mail me... not sure if you like the terrifying... but if so, let's work on it... hint: "I'm there right now..." "that's crazy man"

Yessssss .... They would burn you if they had the chance! Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of Marqus
Since I missed out, will this be available to purchase?

What exactly is the routine?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18089 Posts

Profile of Slim King
If you are interested in purchasing this effect please email me at my gmail address. I will be releasing this to an exclusive few at a "Very" low price as advised by Doug Higley (Just to see if it really works that way) Any profits are being recycled into the magic community. (Some of you know what I'm referring to Smile ) It's a good cause. It will be released again later for quite a bit more. An ad is forthcoming on the Café ( Included in ROSHAMBO, The Movie). Pretty good reviews so far Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
I love this...I can't believe this is only 10$...speechless right now....mind swirling...man...

Nathan
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18089 Posts

Profile of Slim King
An early Christmas gift for my fellow Café members!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18089 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I've taken out an ad here on the Café so please buy this if you are interested. If this is your style I feel it's worth a look!
http://www.psychic-samurai.com/
Thanks
Sam Smile
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
Naaaahh.............

thank you for the nice offer Slim, but I prefer to buy it from you rather than enter the Lottery

the Pdf not costing me an Arm an Leg.....

and Don Theo, if you read this, I still owe ya sum Smile