The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Let there be magic! :: Bottom off bottle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
THOUGHT READER
View Profile
New user
U.K
15 Posts

Profile of THOUGHT READER
I need some help, I've come up with a trick where you take the bottom off a bottle. For this trick you can use any beer or larger bottle. You unscrew the base and show the base off, then screw it back on. I know that Kevin James has an effect with a soft drink and has included several other effects with his trick; e.g., coin in bottle, bottle vanish, finger through bottle. I have shown this effect to a lot of people and use it in my own act. I use this trick in bar situations that's the most common place for beer/ larger.
Should I market this effect? If so where do I start?

Thanks

Harry
Devin Knight
View Profile
V.I.P.
2493 Posts

Profile of Devin Knight
Try sending a sample to Mark at Murphy's Magic Supplies.
hackmonkey
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1093 Posts

Profile of hackmonkey
I think this effect may already be 'out there'. I am sure I saw Paul Zennon perform this on one of his specials.
Look behind you...on your left...thats the real world.

http://www.instagram.com/JoePiperMagic
Andrew E. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1428 Posts

Profile of Andrew E. Miller
I think the best way to do this if the effect really is original is to post around here and get your name around with all the magicians. So that way, we will know who you are and be more apt to buy your products because we recognize your name.
I would try sending the effect to a few people for free to get some feed back. I could help you with that ..hehe.

Andrew Smile
If you get bored go to www.a-miller.idz.net and watch some magic.

-Andrew
Donovan Deschner
View Profile
New user
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
24 Posts

Profile of Donovan Deschner
I am confident that I have seen an effect with this concept included in it involving a Perrier bottle.

I believe that the magus pushes a coin into the bottle (yes, that old classic) and then removes the bottom to remove the coin. The exact details are sketchy, it may be called "Perrier Twist".

-Donovan D
Schaden
View Profile
Inner circle
Purgatory
1253 Posts

Profile of Schaden
Yeah, it is a Kevin James effect and it is really well done. Trust me you really can't get any better then this routine.

.... VANISHING RABBIT FOR LIFE Smile

Lee