The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: So Happy together... :: Eureka Springs, March 28-29, 2008 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
We are in Arkansas now. It's not as wet as advertised. Weather left no apparent traffic problems for the Cavalcade of Magic.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Good Morning!

Last night was the kickoff party and this morning the 37th Annual Cavalcade of Magic is well underway. It is a real family convention loaded with entertainment, lectures, dealers, and good friends. The rest of the neighborhood (Branson) is loaded with things to see and do too.

Hope to see you here.

Bob
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Larry Bean
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm digging enough holes for
2016 Posts

Profile of Larry Bean
The convention was wonderful. I believe the old cliche' was true: A good time was had by all.
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
I'll agree with that, Larry! All of my bunch had a blast...with the exception of having to leave at 5:00 a.m. Sunday morning. Bill is trying to talk my older son into performing next year....instead of him just staying behind the scenes and helping Steve out.

Margarette
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
The Cavalcade of Magic was its usual blast! Lucy and I enjoyed every minute of it. Bill and Ruth Pitts always pull it off like there is nothing to it. We know a lot has to go into it.

The ages ranged from Ryan (Margarette's youngest) to Larry. (Sorry Larry, but the ones my age are called "middle aged". LOL) There was something for everyone. There were even real trick rabbits!

Congratulations to all!

Bob Sanders
Magic by Sander

PS --- The staff at the Inn of the Ozarks did a marvelous job of meeting the magicians' every need. Please thank them for us.
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com