The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: The Art of Floating dvd, Peki (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17424 Posts

Profile of joseph
Does anyone have this? If so, can you post a review of it? It sounds really good, and I would like to get it, or a better video using IT. Smile
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
bekralik
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1365 Posts

Profile of bekralik
On 2003-03-09 10:19, joseph wrote:
Does anyone have this? If so, can you post a review of it? It sounds really good, and I would like to get it, or a better video using IT. Smile

I didn't really like it that much. He's got some pretty beautiful routines with butterflies and pearls and stuff, but I could never see myself doing this to any critical acclaim. The routines, as I recall, were fairly long and drawn out. I prefer the thinking that a floating effect should be very brief and miraculous rather than accompanied by story or excessive movements.

If you're starting out in IT, I suggest Jon LeClair's Who's Afraid of Invisible Thread, and the 3 Michael Ammar Easy To Master Thread Miracles. They explain a lot of the extras you need to become comfortable with IT, the theory behind effects, and a variety of different effects and objects. After you have the basics down, Peki's video may be useful for refinements or ideas to incorporate into a routine, in my opinion.

Brian
Symmatrix
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of Symmatrix
Get the art of levitation from A1-Magicialmedia.

There is a trick on levitation of a ball which is worth for the whole tape.

Symmatrix
What We See Is Mainly Depend On What We Look For.
Only Those Who Can See The Invisible Can Do The Impossible.

Symmatrix Magic