The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Polly wants a cracker... :: Wedding Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
BalukMagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Toronto, Canada
319 Posts

Profile of BalukMagic
Hey guys,

I need some help. So I'm helping out some friends and entertaining at their engagement party. [read: pre-wedding wedding]

Gonna be about 300 or so people there. I'm not looking for new material to buy, but some ideas. Some of it will be my regular stuff, but I figured I can tailor a nice routine around the bride and groom to be. Hopefully incorporating my doves (I can use up to 5 doves).

Any ideas? OR even routines that you think could work without birds.

Cheers.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
You can often get an extra $1000 for having the new couple magically appear (Bursting through a piece of paper in a well shown screen) to "go away" for the honeymoon. The paper can be a huge wedding invitation or poster photo of the couple.

There are other posts here about using doves in weddings. Try the search for Doves and wedding rings.

Good Luck!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Johnnie Blaze
View Profile
Loyal user
204 Posts

Profile of Johnnie Blaze
If I recall correctly someone had a nice rope routine , they had shared with us sounded very magical and appropriate, try doing a search on it hope this helps good luck to ya
John
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Go back to this thread:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/searc......=4503002

Perhaps it will give you ideas.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander