The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Lights...camera...action! :: Software to edit out or paint out objects in video? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
motivationalmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
179 Posts

Profile of motivationalmagic
Hi,

Looking for a referral to video editing software that can edit something out of video.

I'm looking for something that would be similar to the cloning tool in Photoshop, where I could paint out something in video.

If you have done this, please just provide the name of the software. No other pontificating or bantering, please.
Motivational Magic
"The Magician on a Mission to Motivate"
www.MotivationalMagic.com
ScottRSullivan
View Profile
Special user
874 Posts

Profile of ScottRSullivan
I just PMed you. I thought I'd answer here, also, for the benefit of everyone here, albeit in an abridged form.

What, exactly, were you trying to accomplish? Different programs have different strengths and capabilities.

But you said no pontificating or bantering. So, short answer: there are several software packages from Shake, Nuke, Inferno and others. Which one depends on you and the specific job.

Scott
motivationalmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
179 Posts

Profile of motivationalmagic
Thanks so much! Greatly appreciated!
Motivational Magic
"The Magician on a Mission to Motivate"
www.MotivationalMagic.com
Christopher Lyle
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas, Texas
5695 Posts

Profile of Christopher Lyle
Contact Criss Angel's people...I'm sure they know! = )
In Mystery,

Christopher Lyle
Magician, Comic, Daredevil, and Balloon Twisting Genius
For a Good Time...CLICK HERE!
ScottRSullivan
View Profile
Special user
874 Posts

Profile of ScottRSullivan
Just curious if you have had a chance to purchase your software and play around yet? If so, how has it worked? We haven't heard back!