The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Good News! :: Where to go for free gospel magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
navina1
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of navina1
Hi There

I am intereted in listing all the blogs on Gospel magic out there and web sources for helping Christians to learn and develop their preaching and teaching using magic as visual aids. My own blog is http://gospelmagic4u.blogspot.com Please share your knowledge of where on the internet we can get great ideas for ministry. If it is free even better. I have found some but I know there is so much more out there.

Blessings
Joe Marotta
View Profile
Special user
Can You Believe I Have
944 Posts

Profile of Joe Marotta
Well.......... there's The Magic Café! This place is filled with great suggestions, helps, ideas, recommendations, etc on gospel magic. Look through all the posts in these two forums; The Fellowship of Christian Magicians, and The Good News.

And for evangelism, witnessing, streat preaching, etc, you can check out
http://www.wayofthemaster.com and http://www.evangelismteam.com
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
You soooo smart Joe... You sooo smart
Joe Marotta
View Profile
Special user
Can You Believe I Have
944 Posts

Profile of Joe Marotta
Well TANKS Brother Terry!
I'm a product of the New York school system!
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
Wow, mircles do happen...lol
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
Hey Terry, did you catch navina1's (Andrew David) review on you? http://gospelmagic4u.blogspot.com/. How do you respond? Enquirering minds want to know. (lol) Smile
"If you're going to walk in the rain, don't complain about getting wet!"
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
Hmmm Gospel Dan, you so bad. I didn't know about that being out there...

Well navina1 doesn't have all the details correct. They are a series of television spots that were developed for Saturday morning children's programing on a national network. They are seen in 170 countries by millions of viewers weekly. I have sent out some DVD's of those spots for people to use to augment their Children's Church lessons...

I am glad that he ultimately likes the spots...
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
(He, he) I've seen a few of your t.v spots, and I think they are all terrific! I too would love to see you put out a book or DVD. You are defineately qualified.
"If you're going to walk in the rain, don't complain about getting wet!"
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
Another network is wanting to pick them up but I hadn't been able to find an editor that I trust to edit the spots. I need the TCT logo taken out at the end of the spots.
Heres Tony
View Profile
Loyal user
Orlando
259 Posts

Profile of Heres Tony
Terry's TV spots are awesome. The right blend of entertainment and message. It's extremely difficult to do that kind of thing and not everyone can do it successfully. He has managed to weave the message into the trick without going overboard in either the "preachy" or "magic trick" directions.

Tony Brent
Outta Control Magic Show
Orlando
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
Good picture Tony...

If you don't know Tony, you should check out his site. He's a tremendous man of God and top quality pro in magic.
Christian Illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Ohio (currently located in Missouri)
503 Posts

Profile of Christian Illusionist
Quote:
On 2008-03-15 16:54, Terry Owens wrote:
Another network is wanting to pick them up but I hadn't been able to find an editor that I trust to edit the spots. I need the TCT logo taken out at the end of the spots.

PM'd You
We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
themagiciansapprentice
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1381 Posts

Profile of themagiciansapprentice
Navina 1

so how many blogs about Gospel Magic have you found?
Have wand will travel! Performing children's magic in the UK for Winter 2014 and Spring 2015.