The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Lights...camera...action! :: Magicians WANTED for BBC Event! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
sgallington
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of sgallington
Have you got a talent or an idea that’s entertaining enough to keep people interested for 8 hours?

Upstaged is a brand new BBC entertainment event hosted by BBC Radio 1 DJ Scott Mills and is open to anyone across the country who thinks they’re worth watching.

In a twist from other shows, there is no judging panel. The decision of who goes in and who goes out - and ultimately who wins - is entirely in the hands of an online community. The act with the most votes that day, stays in their box to compete against a new daily challenger, again picked by the online audience.

If you’ve got a brilliant act or an interesting idea, and the nation agrees, you could be in with a chance to win the experience of a lifetime.

Remember: you can do anything! OK nothing that can get any of us arrested but be imaginative and think big.

For more information or to register clink on the link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/upstaged

We looking forward to hearing from you

The Upstaged Team!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18073 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Eight consecutive hours?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Phil Blackmore
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of Phil Blackmore
I did a casting for the ident advert for this. Didn't get it. The actual show sounds a bit odd.
It says on the website the event lasts 8 hours, but you would only perform for 6 hours. Very strange.
Danny Borneo
View Profile
Special user
722 Posts

Profile of Danny Borneo
I'm not sure I'd want to see 6 hours of anything
Ethan the emazing
View Profile
Elite user
anywhere but here USA
454 Posts

Profile of Ethan the emazing
Wow, six hours is one long show.
Martyn35
View Profile
New user
UNEMPLOYMENT: 2500 people applied for
46 Posts

Profile of Martyn35
Quote:
On 2008-02-13 09:32, Ethan the emazing wrote:
Wow, six hours is one long show.

Ken Dodd was going to apply, but he refused to cut his act in half...........