The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Penny for your thoughts :: "The Blessing" by the King! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Sounds like a blessing....
Subgenial
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of Subgenial
I am quite happy to help by donating my services as a bathing beauty, totally fre of charge (I have beautiful breasts).
'Are we here?'
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18089 Posts

Profile of Slim King
You can not bare them in the city limits!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
You ruined my lunch, Subgenial....
braveneil
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of braveneil
Hey Slim, I tried to PM you many times. Is your PM box still choke. I wanted to purchase some of your stuffs.

Neil
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Neil:

Here is a link to his website

http://psychic-samurai.com/
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I've just placed an order - shout if you need more money paypal'd for shipping to the UK psychic-san...
I've asked to be banned
braveneil
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of braveneil
Thanks Tony, I combed through Café and found out that there are his dvd and other stuffs. Kind of confused. Seeing all the glowing reviews makes me commited to buy all of his stuffs.
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
I placed an order for 'The Blessing' pdf yesterday... looking forward to receiving it.

I have 'The Wizard is Back' and love it, and was always interested in 'The Blessing' and so it's great that I am able to have it now.

The past reviews sounded very promising... if 'The Wizard is Back' is anything to go by, this will be something I know I'm going to really enjoy.
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1920 Posts

Profile of DT3
"The Blessing" is truly that. It's also, as I understand it, quite modular so that you can shape it to fit your own performance style.
Y2John
View Profile
Inner circle
1498 Posts

Profile of Y2John
I received this a little while ago and from first reading I have to say that it is sounding brilliant.

I can already say I am more than happy with this, excellent work.
Silvert0ne
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of Silvert0ne
Here's the description for 'The Blessing' from http://www.psychic-samurai.com:

"The Blessing can be performed LIVE, ON THE RADIO, or Impromptu NAKED ON A BEACH!

Three volunteers are seated on stage behind the magician, each one has, what I like to call, a Hoodoo Box with different things inside it. No item inside the box is identical. A Star, Sun and Moon are painted on the outside cover of the boxes. The volunteers remove three talismans from their box. “Select the celestial orientation of your talismans ...” The talismans are randomly placed on the celestial images on the box. One talisman is then picked up and blessed by the volunteer, or they can bless the talisman by merely thinking of it ... no need to actually pick it up. The volunteer switches the talismans around to their heart’s content, the magician never sees what they are doing. In general terms, the magician asks each individual to move or switch the talismans in the same manner as all of the rest even though all participants have different talismans on different images. Then the volunteers themselves call out how they would like the talismans switched around. When everything seems completely random, the magician asks the volunteers to think of their blessed item. They hold out their cupped hands with the imaginary blessed talisman in it.

They never touch the props again.

All of the talismans are randomly sitting on the celestial images painted on the cover of the Hoodoo Boxes, and the volunteers are merely thinking of their blessed talisman, nothing is actually cupped in their hands ... only their thoughts. The magician for the first time turns around and takes the imaginary blessed talisman into his own hands, and one by one the magician is able to read the volunteer’s minds and tell them exactly what talisman they blessed. The boxes are not all the same, the volunteers have free choices, all items are different, no stooges are needed. I have performed this for over a dozen people at a time; a great success!"
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18089 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I would be more than happy to promo the Blessing for those interested.
The Phone Version Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
magicmarc
View Profile
New user
NYC
30 Posts

Profile of magicmarc
When is this demo going to be?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18089 Posts

Profile of Slim King
WEEE HAAAA !!!!
The Ad is up. Please check out the first in the series of Naked On A Beach effects. There is also POSTCARDS FROM THE WIZARD.
I can demo these when I have time if needed. I may perform The Blessing or a form of it on several radio shows within the week.
Thanks
Sam