The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Polly wants a cracker... :: Phoenix Fire Cage (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
magicneil
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of magicneil
I posted this under the for sale section aswell but I figured since this is where the dove workers hang out ill post it here to. I am looking for a phoenix fire cage built by Fairchild. Here's a link http://fairchildmagic.com/pages/product_......cage.htm So if you have one you are willing to sell for a fair price PM me.

Thanks
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Neil,

Good luck! I don't think that there are a lot of those around. But I do hope you find a deal.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
boppies2
View Profile
Elite user
Arizona
422 Posts

Profile of boppies2
Neil,

Check with Richard Hughes. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I believe he may have one, or can possibly assist you find a good quality cage.

Max
tdowell2007
View Profile
Loyal user
Springfield, IL
267 Posts

Profile of tdowell2007
Magicneil

I have this cage and you will love it. I really doubt you will find one used but if you do, jump on it. It is a quality prop you will LOVE! PM me if you have any questions.
Tony

You can also check with Doug Tilford. He stocks this cage also.

Tony
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7674 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I still make the the original cage as I made Rick Thomas. Rick added his own fire as I refuse to make anything with fire even then. Just try to use fire in todays world!! More details on the website.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.