The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: We double dare you! :: Help With The Change Bag (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
McAllisterMagic
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of McAllisterMagic
I'm currently trying to think of a really funny change bag routine. Anyone want to share some of their routines, possible ideas??
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3706 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
I do Silly Billy's Mis-made flags.

If you have a mixed audience (adults and Young kids), place questions in the bag and play a game. Put very easy questions in one side (what color is Santa's suit), in the other side questions such as "what is the square root of pi?" Offer some type of prize to the winners. If you can come up with funny questions it's a definite plus, but the fact that the kids always get easy questions and the adults get the impossible ones makes it funnier and funnier.

Jim
pbg739
View Profile
Veteran user
San Jose, Ca
340 Posts

Profile of pbg739
IT's the holidays, so how about a broken candy cane put in one side changes into a handful of starlight mints?
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
McAllisterMagic: You're starting to collect the usual list of "things you can do with a change bag," and "this is what I do with MY change bag." Since you are looking for funny routines, you might do better posting this question in the "Now That's Funny!" thread.

However, you might find this humorous with a zipper change bag...

Reach into the bag with the zipper open, grab hold of your own trousers and pull them on up and out of the change bag (tear-away pants). If that doesn't get a laugh, then I'll have to stop stealing ideas from Johnny Thompson (who does something similar with his wife's dress).
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
McAllisterMagic
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of McAllisterMagic
Thanks everyone for the ideas!
Wes65
View Profile
Inner circle
I've said very little in
1219 Posts

Profile of Wes65
A couple of years ago we were drawing names for Christmas gifts. Everyone wrote there own name on a piece of paper and put it in the bag. We drew names and would you believe......everyone got my name......what a great Christmas.

Well, actually we drew again.
Wes