The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: CHANNEL ONE - Magic, Satire & Goodies! :: Brain Candy (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Magiguy
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
5480 Posts

Profile of Magiguy
As thrilled as I was to receive the latest issue of Channel One, I was equally thrilled (if not even more so) with the Brain Candy DVD that was sent to subscribers. It was my first introduction to Geoff Williams and I owe Tony a sincere debt of gratitude for that. Among the gems included is a routine called "Out of Touch" (a coin assembly) that absolutely blew me away. This lead me to purchase Geoff's Miracles for Mortals DVD set which I cannot wait to receive. If you don't know who Geoff is yet, I encourage you to investigate. And... if you are not already a Channel One subscriber, what the heck are you waiting for?!!
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2825 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
This dvd is awesome. I got mine from Geoff & Scott personally at a local magic convention. For those of you interested you can go here:

http://www.magician.org/member/geoffwilliams/freedvd

Follow the directions at the bottom of the page to get your free* copy

Nathan

*free means a cd envelope with 2 bucks postage on it, but it is still worth it, because the dvd is sweet!
stanalger
View Profile
Special user
St. Louis, MO
998 Posts

Profile of stanalger
Out of all the DVDs I watched last year,
Brain Candy was the one that put the biggest
smile on my face!
Fun, fun, fun! Such clever fellows!
I was even laughing when I viewed the photo album of
various magicians posing with Geoff and Scott. Everyone
seemed to be in the proper "spirit" for the photos. The
joyous silliness was contagious!

Geoff and Scott must've been beaming with pride when they
completed this project.

Thanks, Geoff and Scott. And thank you, Doomo, for making
the arrangements to get the DVD into the hands of your
readers. What a terrific gift it was!

Stan

PS I usually don't use so many exclamation marks...but couldn't help
myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wsduncan
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
3619 Posts

Profile of wsduncan
I had given Tony "Coin, from Bill" for the insert and was a bit annoyed about being bumped until I watched the DVD. Amazing stuff, and best of all no explainations... Oh the pain of feeling like a layman again.

Great work Geoff and Scott, and thanks Tony for sending the DVDs with the issue. I'm sure that upped the postage costs quite a bit and yet we got 'em for nothing extra.