The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Polly wants a cracker... :: List of Dove & other types of Birds - DVDs & Tapes (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4860 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
AmrKhaled: there is no real answer to this question. It's like asking what's better blue back or red back decks of cards. All the references in this list are great. I always recommend General Grant, Andy Amyx, Tony Clark, Ice McDonald, Greg Frewin, Chavez, and Amos levkovitch. Each covers something that should be learned. For example, Amos' DVD's cover a lot about outdoor aviaries, while Tony Clark covers a lot of training and clothing. Andy covers food and vitamins. All deal dove magic in general.

It sounds like you are just getting started or thinking about it. If so, I would start with Andy Amyx doves 101 and Tony Clark unmasked and behind the seams. Then expand into the others. You can never have enough material. Personally, I own all the references above and still buy new ones as they come on the market. I've been doing doves for 40 years and there's always a new idea or thought out there.
Where the magic begins
MagicalFreak3
View Profile
Loyal user
222 Posts

Profile of MagicalFreak3
Thank you very much Mr. Dave that was the most specific reply I got, I appreciate it Smile I was advised by numerous magicians to start by unmasked by tony clark which seems to be the primary choice Smile , seems that youve been a great dove worker with some golden experience Smile God bless you, and feel free to share your work/videos with us, cheers Smile !
James Adamson
View Profile
Special user
Deatsville - Holtville - Slapout, AL
945 Posts

Profile of James Adamson
New one to Add should have posted earlier:

The Inception of Dove Magic by Kun Yi Lin
Be remembered for performing what looks like MAGIC, not skill.
James Adamson
View Profile
Special user
945 Posts

Profile of James Adamson
Amos Levkovitch: Wings DVD
James Adamson
View Profile
Special user
945 Posts

Profile of James Adamson
Dove Worker by CY - DVD
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Dove Worker by Cy {review}