The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: F/X :: Song title? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Lucasw
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
194 Posts

Profile of Lucasw
Once again another song title question for all the Café. I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the first song used in the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDifKHy12Zo

Any help would be great thanks!

Lucas
Matthew W
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2456 Posts

Profile of Matthew W
I wouldn't be surprised if it is custom produced for him. It sounds like it is.
-Matt
Lucasw
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
194 Posts

Profile of Lucasw
Hi Matthew,

I thought that aswell but also remember hearing bits of this other places. Thanks for your input!

Lucas
Christopher Starr
View Profile
Inner circle
Heart of America
1850 Posts

Profile of Christopher Starr
It sounds like a movie track to me, but I can't tell which one. Smile

Chris
Lyndel
View Profile
Inner circle
wrote the theme to the TV show COPS!
1623 Posts

Profile of Lyndel
I thought the same thing as Christopher... "Superman" perhaps?

Lyndel
Oliver - Twist
View Profile
Regular user
France
170 Posts

Profile of Oliver - Twist
Lucas,

The music are edited songs from the movie soundtrack "Speed". Greg Wilson, the son of Mark Wilson used the same music for their illusion called "Excalibur", but before Jan Rouven. It sounds even like the same edit.
If there're two songs, than I would go for the movie soundtrack "Tomb Raider 1 or 2", for the first music part.

I'll check.

Oliver.
May all your days be magical

Oliver Twist
Opus1
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of Opus1
Good choices Oliver --Tomb Raider soundtrack rocks; but after watching 'Gladiator' again last week, I couldn't help but imagine some of the battle music being used for escape illusions. (Of course, don't forget to read the 'Sticky' to make sure you're in compliance with venue regulations).

Tommy
Lucasw
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
194 Posts

Profile of Lucasw
Hi,

Well thanks to everyone who put some input in and a big thanks to Oliver for getting it right on! I found what I was looking for. Thanks for the help. Oh Just another thing Tommy mentioned about copyrights and such I don't plan on using this for my own performances (sorta one of my rules is don't use other music widely used by magicians) I just was wondering. I guess they say curiosity killed the cat....well lucky enough I'm not a cat haha! Anyroad thanks once again to everyone!

Lucas