The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Once upon a time... :: Food magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
belotte
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of belotte
Hello there to all.

I am looking for some food themed stories/effects. I have passed on the Sin Eaters and Diner with the Borgeas (sp?).

I have a couple of things in mind, but thought it might be fun to see what others can think of.

in particular I am looking for things not too dark (a little is ok though.

Thanks, I look forward to seeing what comes up.
docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=14&24

Read this thread - might possibly help?
[
REV BILL
View Profile
Special user
Glen Burnie Maryland
731 Posts

Profile of REV BILL
Hi belotte, I do a "Kitchen Magician " show. Some of the effects are;
PB&J
a milk effect
Silk to Egg
Arm (food) Chopper
produce a Rabbit large duck pan
produce latex/foam food from Square circle. Let me know if you need any help.
Specializing in Family Entertainment,Gospel,Comedy and Educational programs for over 30 years.(Order of Merlin)
Scott Cram
View Profile
Inner circle
2678 Posts

Profile of Scott Cram
In Lifesavers, by Michael Weber, there's a great routine called "To Feed Many". In this routine, you have beans arranged in a square pattern. No matter how many beans you remove ("eat"), each side of the square still has the same number of beans! This could be interesting to do with loaves and fishes. If you can't find Lifesavers, check out "Bermuda Triangle" in Impuzzibilities, which is a similar (although opposite) idea.
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
I used to do a comedy routine with dove pan and rubber chicken in which I told a story about meeting Col. Sanders (not called by name but described) and his sharing his secret recipe with me. I proceeded to describe the secret mixture of herbs and spices then following the instructions set on fire at 350 degrees....oops that was supposed to be set on the fire at 350 degrees. The produced the rubber chicken (so far I had not told them it was a chicken recipe) and proclaimed "Whoooeeeeeee! Finger Lickin' Good" Got huge laughs.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
That's hilarious.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.