The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: F/X :: Speeding up your PA Setup (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
I am looking at getting this. You can keep all your wireless stuff already connected ready to go. Just unzip, connect to your amp and you're good to go.

Anyone have one?

http://www.zzounds.com/item--GATGM1W
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Frank,

I do not have this but I do use a salesman's catalog case. It works for me.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7672 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I think there are any number of softside suitcases or zippered cassette tape cases that would fit all this stuff in. I just pickuped a Samosite rolling backpack with a computer sleeve in it at Wallmart closeout for $15. I could put the pa, extension cord and all in that.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5958 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
Back when I used a wireless lavaliere mike, I put the wireless gear in a plastic pistol case. The foam inserts made it easy to secure the contents when it was closed. Setup was quick, because everything I needed was neatly arranged when I opened the case - no clutter.
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3727 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
I simplified it by having my amp with a built-in wireless mic. Anchor "Explorer Pro". Put on the earset (I use a Countryman), power up the amp/speaker and you're ready to go.

Steve
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2007-10-30 12:09, Frank Starsini wrote:
You can keep all your wireless stuff already connected ready to go. Just unzip, connect to your amp and you're good to go.

Anyone have one?

http://www.zzounds.com/item--GATGM1W

There is one included in my set as I purchased "Shure." But there is not enough room to keep everything connected while inside. I would not recommend keeping it connected while inside even if it could fit. The reason is because it could cause to much pressure on the connectors. It could cause things to wear out fast. The parts are easy to connect anyway because everything is next to each other.