The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Paper money madness! :: A.E. 2.0 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Matt Huffman
View Profile
New user
New York City
7 Posts

Profile of Matt Huffman
The video looks phenomenal.

Does anyone have this or has anyone performed this?

Theres a video link at http://www.hanklee.org/xcart/product.php......3&page=1
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I see they finally changed the gimmick. They are using a new method. It does seem it is worth getting. The only problem I can see occuring is the money that is given to you by the spectator.
Illusion & Beyond
View Profile
Regular user
199 Posts

Profile of Illusion & Beyond
I have had this for about a year now and performed a good few times. The gimmick is a revised version of the first A.E.. If you can do a simple s****h then this is for you. One great thing about this is right after you perform you can show both sides of the bill very cleanly. You can even let them touch the bill where the penetration happens as long as you are holding it. I wouldn't let them take the bill and fully examine it. But another s****h and your good to go. Hope this helps.
truesoldier
View Profile
Inner circle
1191 Posts

Profile of truesoldier
This is a great quicky that gives the effect the look of being done with both a borrowed bill and pen. The pen is not the gimmick so it is very easy to do a
s----h with a little misdirection and careful routining. The only drawback is that the bill cannot be signed