The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Accessories :: Mikame Craft Table Hop Case w/Pad :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3783 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Mikame Craft Table Hop Case w/Pad
-------------oOo-----------------

Description: Mikame Craft Table Hoppers Dream with a Drawer & Mikame Wand INCLUDED!

Perfect weight for quickly moving table to table, yet built sturdy with the Mikame Craft touch of class.

The pull out drawer is already customized to hold two separate card decks & two coin loading squares. Also a built in tray for the INCLUDED Mikame wooden magic wand with brass highlights.

Measures 18 inches by 12 1/2 and 2 inches deep. Rounded wood sides with 'Easy-Grip' sides routed into each side. The top has a built in plush velvet pad for smooth coin & card routines

----------------------------------------------

While attending IBM Ring 250's MAGIC IN THE ROCKIES 2007 convention in Ft.Collins Colorado I wandered into the dealers room one morning and stopped by my friend Craig Dickson's Wizard Craft magic booth. It is always good to chat with Craig concerning all things magical and naturally I am curious about the latest magical wares that Craig may have to offer.

As I was looking over the many items which were displayed on the table I noticed an extremely nice close up table which Craig was using to demonstrate many of his effects. The table turned out to be the Mikame Craft Table and I knew right away I had to have one. Smile

The design is very elegant and includes a built in close up pad made from black plush velvet. Velvet is not only nice to look at but makes effects like Matrix, Shadow Coins, etc a breeze to perform.

The underside of the table includes four small rubber posts insuring the table won't easily slide or move while performing, especially handy if you use this in a table hopping situation. You arrive at a table and have a mini stage with you as it were, no more unrolling a close up pad.

Inside the table is a pull-out drawer which is designed to hold a couple decks of poker size playing cards, and two coin holders. There is also a horizontal slot which holds a nice wooden wand (included) and space enough to hold other various items. While this table won't hold a ton of items, it wasn't designed for that. Remember that it's a nice close up table, not a case.

I like this and intend to use this for practice and intimate close up situations. This table was not given to me to review - I purchased the table and am quite pleased. If I have any complaints at all, it would be the fact the drawer does not have a latch of any kind. However, if you carry this under your arm in the correct position this shouldn't be an issue. If this is something that bothers you, a quick trip to a craft store should give you the opportunity to grab a small magnet or two which would insure the drawer is secure. For those of you looking for a high end close up table - this may well be what the doctor ordered. Recommended. Smile

----------------------------------------------

My rating:

Suggested retail is $180.00

You can contact Craig Dickson directly at:

orders@wizardcraftmagic.com

To order direct, visit Craig's website:

Click here!

To order via snail mail, send check/money order (US funds only) and send to:

WizardCraft Magic
P.O. Box 1557
Pleasant Valley, NY.
USA