The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Magic of Thinking Creatively DVD - Barry Mitchell (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
sirbrad
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
2099 Posts

Profile of sirbrad
Anyone have this, or the book? Are they any good?
The great trouble with magicians is the fact that they believe when they have bought a certain trick or piece of apparatus, and know the method or procedure, that they are full-fledged mystifiers. -- Harry Houdini
wa-na-be
View Profile
Veteran user
355 Posts

Profile of wa-na-be
They are really good and worth the amount. The book has a large section of other magicians and what they do for creativity. The rest is routines and Barry's thoughts on how he came about the routines. The DVD set give you the same routines plus, so your are able to see how they work with a live crowd.
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1252 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
I have both.
They are great.
Loaded with good and value information.
It's a most if you are in the Little Darlings business.
sirbrad
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
2099 Posts

Profile of sirbrad
Is there a lot of overlap between the two? Even show I am sure it would be worth it to have a visual reference of the book.
The great trouble with magicians is the fact that they believe when they have bought a certain trick or piece of apparatus, and know the method or procedure, that they are full-fledged mystifiers. -- Harry Houdini
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3362 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Any review posted?
Cards never lie