The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Step right up! :: Delivery time... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
TKD27
View Profile
Elite user
Wallingford, CT
459 Posts

Profile of TKD27
Hey guys - I ordered Don Driver's Svengali pitch DVD last week and I'm waiting for it in the mail.

How long did it take for those of you who have ordered this?

I'm not so much complaining that it is taking too long... I'm just getting anxious, ya' know? Smile I'm sure it will be worth the wait...

Thanks,

Matt
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Hi Matt,

As most of you know I no longer ship them.Steve from magic pitch does.He really gets on them and most orders get shipped in a day or so.

Matt I'll find out as soon as I can and see whats up.

Thanks for your order.
Don
TKD27
View Profile
Elite user
Wallingford, CT
459 Posts

Profile of TKD27
Thanks, Don... it's no big deal. Like I said, I'm not complaining, I'm just really bit by the bug right now, ya' know? I've gone through and read every old thread on this forum and I'm just waiting for the DVD to come in Smile
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Matt,
Got in touch with Steve,He's been out of town.Your order will go out Tuesday.

Thanks again,Don
TKD27
View Profile
Elite user
Wallingford, CT
459 Posts

Profile of TKD27
Hey Don, can you try getting in touch with Steve again for me? I paid for this on August 25th. I've heard nothing from him and have not received the DVD. On that same Tuesday I sent someone some paperwork that needed signing for my work. It went from Connecticut to California, got signed, and returned to me (regular US Postal both ways), and still no video from magicpitch.

Yesterday I sent an e-mail to magicpitch - no answer yet. Maybe I'm not being fair giving him only a day and a half to get back to me, but I'm a little unhappy at this point.

This is no reflection on you, Don, you've been very helpful and I can't wait for this DVD, but even some communication would be nice from magicpitch. Even an e-mail saying, "hey, I was out of town, sorry. The DVD went out." But at this point I find it very hard to believe that the DVD went out last Tuesday, and I wonder if it has even gone out at all.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Matt
fireperformer911
View Profile
Special user
547 Posts

Profile of fireperformer911
I order the Don Driver's Svengali pitch DVD for Magicpitch at end of August. The order on my credit card is pending waiting for vendor. So something is going on with Magicpitch they must be out of office. I am looking forward to the DVD as well.

Thanks
TKD27
View Profile
Elite user
Wallingford, CT
459 Posts

Profile of TKD27
That's at least understandable - they didn't take your money, yet. In my case, they took my money, they just haven't sent me the product or responded to my e-mail...
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
I'm working on it guys...SORRY !

Don
TKD27
View Profile
Elite user
Wallingford, CT
459 Posts

Profile of TKD27
Thanks Don. No appologies needed from you Smile
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Hi Guys,
I just got an email from Steve at Magic Pitch.

"I have emailed everyone who's got one backordered. If they didn't get the email, then my emails are possibly getting filtered out as spam.The DVDs are backordered and I should have them in this week.Sorry for the hold up."

Hope this answered all your questions.

Thanks so much guys for spending your hard earned money with me and I understand 100% its no fun not getting your order in a timly matter.Steve is doing everything he can.

I will post here as soon as Steve gets the new stock in and he ships.

Thanks again,Don
DonDriver
View Profile
Inner circle
1790 Posts

Profile of DonDriver
Hi Guys,

Just got this email from Steve at Magic Pitch:

"DVD's will be in on Saturday morning. If I get them in time, they will go out Saturday morning. If I get them too late in the morning, then they will all go out on Monday morning.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Once again,sorry for the hold up and thanks for your patience and business.

Later,Don
fireperformer911
View Profile
Special user
547 Posts

Profile of fireperformer911
Got the DVD and the pitch on Thursday September 20th. So thanks for following it up and posting it. I am out of town until end of next week but am looking forward to starting. Thanks Again