The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Finger/stage manipulation :: Looking for Manipulators (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Circus Bambouk
View Profile
Loyal user
Tempe, AZ
256 Posts

Profile of Circus Bambouk
Not sure where to post this; Moderators' assistance kindly appreciated.

Hi, I'm Brian. Some of you know me as the highly opinionated clown from the clown and juggling forums. I have begun assisting Brian McNelis of Tomfoolery Entertainment produce 'Cirque Lite' versions of his 'Cirque Voila' theatrical production shows. I am also working on expanding my own Circus Bambouk show from a touring clown only show into a full-fledged circus show for special events and PACs.

I haven't seen too much magic in the new 'cirque style' shows over the years, and I think it would be a very nice fit. If you are a manipulator, or manipulator/illusionist with material you think could fit into a 'cirque style' show (with contortion, aerials, clowns, etc.) please PM me, and I'll tell you what info I need to be able to pitch you to Brian McNelis, and future clients.

Cirque Voila recently completed a highly successful showcase in Nashville for over 200 arts presenters, and we are expecting a high number of bookings (30 to 50 a year) over the next 2 years. Brian also books performers into Taiwan and China. http://www.CirqueVoila.com

Best wishes,

Brian