The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Effects :: Money Bag (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
bsears
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
1040 Posts

Profile of bsears
Does anyone have this? I did a search for reviews and couldn't find any. Surely someone bought this; the write ups in the magazines were OK. I was thinking about buying it, until I saw the video. To me, it didn't play as well as it read. Just not my style, I guess.

Video available from Murphy's Magic Supplies, BTW.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
There was a review at one time...oh well.

I have it and like it. The routine works with kids and they like money. The product is well made, you will have to reglue your bills to the bag every so often but that is no biggie. It comes with a DVD but the routine is pretty easy to learn, as most kids shows routines are. Let me know if you have any specific questions.
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
The effect is not too impressed. I agree with Magic Santa it is more for kid routine. Prop is very well made.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Absolutely, I would never consider it for anything but kids.
bsears
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
1040 Posts

Profile of bsears
Yeah, when I orginally read the routine, I thought it might be one of those that fools and entertains a family audience (eg misor's dream), but that does not seem to be the case. I would imagine that even a crowd with some older kids in it would be underwhelmed by this.

Good to hear the product is so well made, though. That seems to be the consensus.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Yeah, the cheese factor is too high for anyone but the lil' guys.
gmmagic124
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of gmmagic124
How much is it?
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
Bit costly around USD 90