The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: A turn of the page :: Wonderama TV show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Marshall Thornside
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2016 Posts

Profile of Marshall Thornside
Anyone know where, if any, videos exist?
you will remember my name

World's Youngest Illusionista
7th greatest pianist in the world
Go Red For Women and Stroke Ambassador
www.mai-ling.net
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Profile of Kevin Connolly
I think Bob McCallister used to sell them. Where they are now, I don't know. I'm sure they're out there on the web.
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Always looking buy or trade for original Houdini, Hardeen and escape artist items. I'm interested in books, pitchbooks and ephemera. Email [email]hhoudini@optonline.net[/email]
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Here' a link. They're more.

Good Luck,
Kevin

http://www.earthstation1.com/Merchant/me......ode=CTKS
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Always looking buy or trade for original Houdini, Hardeen and escape artist items. I'm interested in books, pitchbooks and ephemera. Email [email]hhoudini@optonline.net[/email]
Marshall Thornside
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2016 Posts

Bageezus.

I just want the clips of episodes my dad was on.

thanks kevin.

www.mai-ling.net
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Then you would have to go the NY Museum for Radio & TV.
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Marshall Thornside
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2016 Posts

Oh good idea.

I wonder if the
museum of broadcast communications
in chicago has info too.

www.mai-ling.net
Gary Dayton
View Profile
Special user
New Jersey
542 Posts

Profile of Gary Dayton
The NY TV & Radio Museum is now called the Paley Center for Media. Here's a link:
http://www.mtr.org/

No online search function, but it appears they will help. This is from their FAQs page:

What’s in your collection? Can I look online to see what you have?

We have over 140,000 programs and advertisements, covering more than eighty-five years of television and radio history (beginning with a 1918 speech by labor leader Samuel Gompers). The collection spans all genres: comedy, drama, news, public affairs, performing arts, children’s, sports, reality, animation, and documentary, and includes a significant international presence, with seven thousand assets from seventy countries. The same collection is available in both New York and Los Angeles.

At this time we do not have the database of our collection available online. You need to come to the Paley Center in New York or Los Angeles to access it. You can contact one of our reference librarians to inquire about specific programs: Tuesdays to Fridays, from 4:00 to 5:45 p.m. (EST) only, call 212.621.6600, press "0" to speak to an operator, and ask for the library; OR e-mail LAreference@paleycenter.org.

Good luck