The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The little darlings :: magi fest (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
Hi I just got back from one of the best conventions I have worked at. I had great time meeting several of the magic Café memebers who attended.

So thanks for a great time!
ken
Michael Dustman
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
1229 Posts

Profile of Michael Dustman
Not sure if this would be the proper forum to post this, or if it should go under The Good, The Bad, The Garbage.....but for all in this forum who are serious about taking your children's show to the next level....you seriously must invest in Ken's new video, Bringing in the Birthday Dough. I have been performing for children for 11 years now and only bought one video on kid's shows which I felt to be a big dissapointment. After reading the recent review in Genii Magazine and seeing Ken's lecture at Magi-Fest, I took the plunge and purchased the video. I got home at 2 am and popped it into the VCR. I was not disappointed. Well worth the price Ken is asking.

I really enjoyed Ken's lecture and what I really liked was that all the props that he used in his lecture and tape, he also has available for sale. Any conventions looking to add an expert in his field for the lecture series should keep Mr. Scott in mind.

It was a pleasure meeting you Ken and I hope to see you down the road soon.
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Ken's video is good and filled with a lot of useful information. I disagree with the author in Magic Magazine. I feel there is a ton real good information in that video, and it is just as good for the pro as it is the beginner.
Dennis Michael
kenscott
View Profile
Inner circle
1869 Posts

Profile of kenscott
Michael it was nice meetin you. I wished we had more time to talk and have jam sessions. I am glad you liked the video and hope you got some useful info from it.

Thanks again,
Ken