The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Polly wants a cracker... :: Chalet Fire to Bunny Question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Beaudini Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Ohio
259 Posts

Profile of Beaudini Magic
Hello Friends,

I have just inherited a Chalet Fire to Bunny Cage, and have a quick question. The cage has a pin on the side which when pressed will release the flap to extinguish the flames. The cage works on a girl to lion principle, and has a cloth to hang over the back with a pin sewn into it. When you put up the f@$* back wall, you insert the pin through the top to hold it in place. But here's the problem...When I press the pin on the side, the fire is extinguished, then when I pull the cover over the front, the pin pulls out of the top, but the back door does not fall. Is there supposed to be tension on the back wall to get it to fall, or do you just have to tilt it forward? Am I missing something? I could really use some help on this one. I am

Your Friend in Magic,

Beau Alexander
-Beau Alexander
"Make the Path, Others will Follow"
afun14u
View Profile
Loyal user
Tennessee
249 Posts

Profile of afun14u
Hey Beau,

I had the same problem...I put a stretch of elastic cord accross the top of the inside of the cage. and when the trap is up and pin is in...it creates a pressure, and that will force the trap down when the pin is pulled!

Good luck

Robert Jones
Empowering Kingdom Growth through Evangelistic Entertainment!
Beaudini Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Ohio
259 Posts

Profile of Beaudini Magic
Robert,

Thank you very much. That is what I will have to do. Otherwise, I just don't see how people use the thing as is. Just give it a big shake and hope the animal is okay? I thought I had to be missing something...Thank you very much. I am

Your Friend,

Beau Alexander
-Beau Alexander
"Make the Path, Others will Follow"