The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: Wolf Classic Coin Ladder (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
GeorgeG
View Profile
Special user
Thousand Oaks, CA
979 Posts

Profile of GeorgeG
I have always sought to get the very best magic there is in my collection and I have seen and bought some great stuff over the many years I have been collecting, but, if the high resolution images on Chance Wolf's new Classic Coin Ladder are a mere glimpse, this is going to be the most gorgeous and functionable apparatus I will have owned to date.

I just couldn't type fast enough on the evening I first saw the ad on his site to place my order. Yes, it is expensive, but first really study closely the images he has up and then go to Martinka, for example, and see what stuff of clearly lesser quality is selling on auction and you will come to the same conclusion I did. Also remember there will only be 12 ever made.

Full reviews to follow when I get this baby Smile
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Wow that's great. I wish I had that kind of money for props!
Nick-V.
View Profile
Special user
Create and Devastate
818 Posts

Profile of Nick-V.
Beautiful!
Peace on the Magical Streets
~Nick V.~
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
George, Joshua and Nick,
Thanks for the kind words. I am very happy with the final result of my Classic Coin Ladder. I have been a big fan of the Coin Ladder effect and really wanted to make something special paying homage to the Downs & Blackstone style Coin Ladder.
There have been many Coin Ladders over the years and they all are very nice in their own way. I chose the Classic style as I felt it look less bulky, cleaner lines and maintained focus on the main point of the apparatus...to SEE the coins falling.
It is a bit pricey but I spared NO EXPENSE creating this effect in both materials and time. I hope all those who have made the purchase will appreciate the apparatus as much as I do.
We have only 2 units left with a couple folks "on the fence" making their decision. This is a first come first purchase situation so if you would like to add a very nice piece to your show or collection, act fast as I am sure they will be a complete sell out.
Thanks so much for the great support!
Chance Wolf
Wolf's Magic
Creator of Wacky Wolf Productions & Fine Collectibles

A DECADE of building Magic and we're just getting started!

http://www.wolfsmagic.com
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
SOLD OUT!
Thanks so much for the great support!
Chance

dking66
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of dking66
Congratulations on another winner and sell-out, Chance!
Can't wait to see the reviews on this baby...
and sure glad I got my order in for one!
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4574 Posts

Profile of silverking
Hey Chance, when are you going to bring your mastery to a card effect?

I'd love to see what you could do with something like T.A. Waters 'Touche'. It' features the possibility of a beautiful rotating 4 card holder in some form of rare wood! (it's really only a couple of gaffed decks and the rotating card holder). It's a dynamite effect based on the old 'Touch' effect from 'Greater Magic'.

The wood masters like yourself and Mel Babcock could bring something rare and beautiful to card effects like this.
Mel did an effect called 'Triple Card Prediction', which he did in a run of only 20. It took me years to find one, and it's a favorite to perform. It's basically a base with three rotating card holders along with a brilliant gaff from Mel. It's a killer effect.

I've not seen any card effects of yours Chance......have you ever made one?.....do you ever plan to?
I'll be FIRST in line if you do!
Chance Wolf
View Profile
Inner circle
2425 Posts

Profile of Chance Wolf
Silverking,
Thanks for the kind words. I have done quite a few card effects within my Wacky Wolf line but nothing really with the exotic woods. I think it is a great idea and I will begin researching old effects to see which would make good contenders.
I am a big fan of Mel Babcock's work as well. I have quite a few of his pieces and love to admire the craftsmanship as well as perform them now and then.
Thanks for the great suggestion!

Doug,
Thanks so much for the continued support! It is guys like you who have been supporting me since the BEGINNING that keep my company growing and bringing new magic to the community! You are greatly appreciated.
Chance