The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Latest and Greatest? :: Beneath the Mask by Anabelle (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Beneath The Mask coming soon
Here's what's in it.

CHANCE SANDWICH: A unique experiment with cards where a spectator uses choice, chance, then choice again, arriving at a fairly, cleanly, simply predicted outcome! I'll be using this. Real nice touch at the end!

P.L.E.T. II or Psychic Law Enforcement Technique II: Where Anabelle demonstrates how psychics working with law enforcement narrow down their psychic search of a criminal. Any five items can be used for this demonstration that can also be performed over the phone. Presentation is great.

THE SPIRITUAL CALIBER: This is a different experiment using a Pentagram which shows the participant whether they are tuned into their inner and spiritual world. Concealed messages are placed at each point of the Pentagram, but the participant remains with only one ... what will it be?

ANABELLE’S MEMORY OPENER: This is very nice. Anabelle's version of Sal Piacente's Memory Opener with cards. Strong.

GIRL POWER: An edited version, previously discussed here in the Café - http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=82

THE CHOSEN ONE: The Chosen One is a psychic-type experiment with cards, simple, direct and effective.

RED HOT RUBIK’S CUBE: A demonstration of color sensitivity. You mix the cube and look at a color, Anabelle will read your mind! I tried this last night, worked like a charm.

ANABELLE’S DREAM: Is a dream vision routine with David Regal’s PROPHECY PACK - the secret to the Prophecy Pack is not revealed, just Anabelle's unique presentation. Strong and I love it.

To beef up the eBook, there are three bonus routines in this eBook and they are all mine! Here they are:

ALEXANDRE’S CHECK HER I.D.! This is included in my “Scoring With The Tarot” eBook as a Bonus Routine. It's A debonair routine created to break the ice!

ALEXANDRE’S FANTASY PHONE EXPERIMENT: In Jack Galloway’s eBook “Leap of Faith” there’s a routine in there called “The Fantasy Phone Experiment” that I am a big fan of (so I borrowed the title). Keep in mind that his method and presentation are completely different and I’d advise you to look into his work. This Fantasy Phone Experiment uses cards and can be used as direct mind reading, a prediction, or even the revelation of a nightmare you had last night!

THE DEVIL IN YOU: This is sort of an intuitive personality test using four specific Tarot cards: The Moon, The Devil, The Hermit and Justice (this effect may be used with different decks of Tarot cards). A strange routine that can be performed over the phone or with your back turned.
fishwasher
View Profile
Inner circle
B'ham uk
1231 Posts

Profile of fishwasher
Sounds good!
Sayn lay narn, marli?

http://www.bizarremagic.net
airship
View Profile
Inner circle
In my day, I have driven
1594 Posts

Profile of airship
I love Anabelle's effects in PowWow. This sounds just as good. Can't wait!
'The central secret of conjuring is a manipulation of interest.' - Henry Hay
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
I'm just writing to say thanks for the support and to say that I received an email from David Regal today and this is his exact quote "Hey Anabelle - Thanks for sending me that pdf - your version of the trick is very cool. I love things that freak people out!"

Anabelle
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
That is great news Anabelle, David is no slouch, he knows good material when he sees it, and if he likes it, it really says something!

Tony
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of Marqus
Keep me posted, too.

The effects sound enticing!

Marqus
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Annabelle, seriously - I really think it would be cool if you actually did some vid demos of these things and flip 'em on to YouTube... for 1) helping support the product 2) giving it your own pizzaz and 3) practice for if you do go for a TV show....

Based on the descriptions and your acting aspirations... imagine doing

P.L.E.T. II .

THE SPIRITUAL CALIBER

RED HOT RUBIK’S CUBE

C'mon!!!!!!!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Marc Spelmann
View Profile
Special user
London U.K.
666 Posts

Profile of Marc Spelmann
Hi Anabelle,

The effects sound very good, I wish you all the best with your venture..

When and where is this available from?

Spelmann
It's not goodbye, just see you later...
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of Marqus
Alexandre & Annabelle,

Thrilling discovery!

I just visited eyesandmind & I see that Annabelle's BENEATH THE MASK is available now.

I will buy it tonight when I get home from work.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18089 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I just ordered one for The Bean and myself Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
I am flattered at the interest in this ebook. After my accident I wasn't sure I would ever write another one, but because of the help, support and encouragement I've received from some posts and the various private discussion I've had with some of you, I did it. It may not mean much in the real world, but for me personally it's been an achievement. My sincere wish is that you guys can use at least one thing from it. Thank you so much.

Anabelle
Arnon
View Profile
Inner circle
1320 Posts

Profile of Arnon
Anabelle:

I'm looking forward to your ebook - especially "ANABELLE’S DREAM."

The Prophecy Pack has got a bulletproof method that looks squeaky clean, so a very strong presentation would make it absolutely dynamite!

Arnon

Marc:

The ebook is at http://www.eyesandminds.com/themask.htm
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of Marqus
Annabelle,

When you wrote "It may not mean much in the real world, but for me personally it's been an achievement", you've summed up the same way I feel after writing my first ebook. Don't take this wrong because I'm mostly referring to me when I say that we may not have come up with the greatest effects/routines/handling but they work for us & make us feel pretty good.

I guess what I'm trying to say is finishing the writing of a book is good for our self-esteem.

Now I'm going to eyesandmind & getting your latest accomplishment.

Marqus
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
899 Posts

Profile of Marqus
Annabelle,

Lunch is over & what a treat I had - not to eat, but to read. Not trying to 'kiss-up' but I really loved it! It got my creative brain going in some different directions.

CHANCE SANDWICH - I thought I saw what was coming from a mile away but the prediction idea was clever & it's something that I can carry with me.

P.L.E.T. - You're right, your storyline made it work & your suggestions about pacing are extremely important. An over-the-phone winner!

SPIRITUAL CALIBER - I always liked this effect & method. Your ideas make it impromptu & able to do on your busiess cards.

RED HOT RUBICK'S CUBE - Another one that I will add my own touches to. You got my mind in motion with this one. The subleties in the script & the fact that there's all of those colors (really only 6) makes the revelation seem bigger than it is.

ANNABELLE'S DREAM - What a great revelation idea! I guess I have to buy a Prophecy Pack or maybe I could even adapt it to something else.

I only read Alexandre's CHECK HER I.D. & I like it! I haven't read his other 2 effects yet.

Anyway, what a surprising purchase. Keep those wheels turnin'.

Lunch is over - back to work.

Marqus
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
Marqus, I am super pleased that you're enjoying it. Thank you so much! The Dream and Chance Sandwich I perform fairly regularly and people seem to love it.

Anabelle
airship
View Profile
Inner circle
In my day, I have driven
1594 Posts

Profile of airship
I've finally had a chance to go through my copy for the first time, and I'm just as impressed with this as I was with PowWow. I'm sure at least a couple of Anabelle's presentations will be working their way into my regular routines. My big problem is choosing which ones!
'The central secret of conjuring is a manipulation of interest.' - Henry Hay