The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Canadian Association of Magicians! :: I need help. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
mlaveglia
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of mlaveglia
Hello guys,

How I said in my presentation, I'm a brazilian beginner...
I'm going to Vancouver in July, to improve my english, and I want to know:
- Where can I buy magic articles? Can you give me some informations about the store, like the name, adress?

I don't know if here is the best section to post it, so... if it is wrong, sorry... Smile

Sorry about the inconvenience.

PS: Errmm... Correct my english, please hehe.

Thank you very much.
8ofdiamonds
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of 8ofdiamonds
Not sure of the address at this point but I will find out for you in vancouver I think there is a store called "Clowning Around" and maybe one other I will search the info for you

dgcuff
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
191 Posts

Profile of dgcuff
Quote:
On 2007-06-28 15:51, mlaveglia wrote:
I'm going to Vancouver in July, to improve my english, and I want to know:
- Where can I buy magic articles? Can you give me some informations about the store, like the name, adress?

I think the only place right in Vancouver is the Clowin' Around College at 1496 Cartwright Street.

You might want to visit my site, magicinfo.ca, and check out the [Google] map for the Vancouver/Victoria area. (If you don't know Canada's geography, Vancouver is on the far left side of the map, so zoom in on that section.)

Alternately, you can visit the main page of my site and search on BC (which stands for British Columbia).

I wish I could be more help... but I've never even visited Vancouver. Maybe somebody who actually knows something will speak up.
I formerly ran a site of links to help Canadian magicians, magicinfo.ca, but I retired it in 2022.
Kent Wong
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2458 Posts

Profile of Kent Wong
The only store in the City of Vancouver is Clownin' Around. Joe and Amanda run the place and they're both great people to deal with. It is currently located on the second floor of the Kids Market on Grandville Island. They have recently developed a web site: http://clowninaroundmagic.com/

Hope that helps.

Kent
"Believing is Seeing"
<BR>______________________
<BR>
<BR>www.kentwongmagic.com
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7568 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
If you make it across the water, over to Victoria, you will want to go to Murray's Trick and Joke Shop (formerly Tony's Trick and Joke Shop). Owned by Illusionist Murray Hatfield. 688 Broughton Street, Victoria, BC.

http://www.magictrick.com

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.