The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Deckless! :: Video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
bluemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of bluemagic
I remember a few years a go of videos on doing packet tricks and they came with cards.Can I still buy them ?Is there some packet tricks on dvd?
NiallTL
View Profile
Veteran user
308 Posts

Profile of NiallTL
I don't know what you are referencing to, but check out Simon Lovell's Packet Killer DVD, it comes with cards, and explains packet trick classics.
jimmyj
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of jimmyj
NiallTL,
Wow. Thanks for the tip. After checking out some previous posts and threads and reviews, here, and looking this up on the "net", this looks like a killer combo. Just what I've been looking for. Very cool. Thanks again.
Jim.
danielrhall
View Profile
Regular user
NH, where some days I feel as dumb as
181 Posts

Profile of danielrhall
Also check out the following:

Packet Trick Teach-In
http://www.elmagicshop.com/cgi-bin/webc.......40207.97

Teachs five effects, and includes the cards for three: Chameleon Cards, Stars in the Sky, Wild Card. Also teachs Eight Card Brainwave and Three Card Monte.

And the six volumes of VHS videos from Dan Harlan of the Best Of Emerson & West - Packet Trick Magic. Teachs three effects on each video and includes cards.
http://www.magiclegends.com/danharlanmagic.html

The URLs provided are for your reference and should not be considered an endorsement of those particular websites. You can often find these videos on eBay.

-Dan
closeupcardician
View Profile
Special user
Justin Teeman Moore, OK
602 Posts

Profile of closeupcardician
I second "Packet Killer" you can really cover a lot of ground with this one.
"Magic as art cannot live without love. Love of some kind. There are novels without love, other arts without love. But there can be no magic without love." - Rodney Reyes
bluemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of bluemagic
Thank you for the information,I remember packet trick teach in.