The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Finger/stage manipulation :: How many? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
gtxby33
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of gtxby33
I have always thought that the finger/stage manipulation area has been neglected and I decided to post a thread about the amazing feats you ppl can do? How many cards can you backpalm? How many cards have been in the biggest fan you have produced? How long was your longest card manip. routine? How long have you been doing card manip.? etc...

I'll start off. I can backpalm 17 bee cards and I am learning how to produce fans and split fans and I have been doing manip. for 8 months... How about you guys?

Cheers,
Max
white hats rule.
Targo
View Profile
New user
Valencia (Spain)
16 Posts

Profile of Targo
Hi all manipulators !!!

I'm new in this forum and I love manipulation. I have doing manipulation for about one year (I have three volumes of McBride's card manipulation and world class too). I can ba....lm about 13 or 14 bycicle cards and I do the split fan quite well and also the pivot but I have not built any routine.

Greetings

Smile Smile Smile
gtxby33
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of gtxby33
Wow, if you can backpalm 13 bicycles then you could backpalm 20 bees.

-MAx
white hats rule.
wikiro
View Profile
Elite user
NY
435 Posts

Profile of wikiro
I can backpalm 30 cards and single produse them (trust me im not trying to brag because you can see the edges BIG TIME!). 15 is the best for me without seeing the edges. Im 8 months as well. The angles are the hardest to get I think. I still believe I got the sleights about right. And I think this is the strongest typ of magic posible right next to sponge balls.
If you punch a wall so hard your knee hurts your goal has been accomplished.

Never Panic!

Wikiro Smile