The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magic names and the media :: "Latin Magic" Perform on BBC2 18th June 6.30pm Enjoy! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
magicant
View Profile
Regular user
Manchester UK
121 Posts

Profile of magicant
Hi All,

Be sure to watch UK's BBC2 Let Me Entertain You with Brian Conley on the 18th June at 6.30 where we win our heat on BBC2's Let Me Entertain You with Brian Conley.

We perform the unique X-Factor Illusion that some magician love and some hate!... and manage to last the full 3 minutes without getting buzzed off!

See you there!

James Anthony
==============================

Producers of COVERT ADAPTIONS - INFAMOUS - DEADLY MARKED DECK - GUARANTEED JACKPOT - THE EXPERIMENT - CERBERUS WALLET - AND MANY MORE!

www.magicworld.co.uk (UK)
Magic Patrick
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota
1591 Posts

Profile of Magic Patrick
James,

Nice website. I like the x factor. It is almost like the origami illusion. I would try to add a mirror to the back so it explains the long table. I think that you are going places and can't wait to see you on BBC. Good luck and take care.

Patrick
magicmarkdaniel
View Profile
Special user
Bolton, England UK
831 Posts

Profile of magicmarkdaniel
James and Joy,

Looking forward to it. As I said in a previous post, I saw the X Factor illusion on display at Blackpool and it looked great. Congrats on owning it and well done for winning your heat. Just a shame we didn't see more quality magic on Britain's Got Talent. As always, the singer won. What happened to the 'variety' in the Royal Variety Performance? Never knew you were based in my neck of the woods either, been on your website a few times. Let us know when the final is, and good luck with it.

Mark
Mark Daniel
Harry H
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of Harry H
A singer won "Britain's Got Talent" as well last night.Could be that the magician that was in the semi finals were atrocious!
r1ch-oxford
View Profile
Regular user
Oxford, England
182 Posts

Profile of r1ch-oxford
Hi Guys

I just watched your performance on BBC2, I thought you did a great job with the illusion. What are your plans illusion wise for the final on Friday?

Rich
magicant
View Profile
Regular user
Manchester UK
121 Posts

Profile of magicant
We don't get that far !!! Smile

We do the semi finals, and were pursuaded by producers to perform the A-Frame... but we did too much dancing beforehand... Lasted only 1.24 so we wished we had performed the X-Factor twice, and then come up with a large brand new illusion for the live finale...

It was a great experience tho and learned a lot from it.

Glad you enjoyed it Smile

All the best
Anthony
http://www.latin-magic.com
==============================

Producers of COVERT ADAPTIONS - INFAMOUS - DEADLY MARKED DECK - GUARANTEED JACKPOT - THE EXPERIMENT - CERBERUS WALLET - AND MANY MORE!

www.magicworld.co.uk (UK)
magicmarkdaniel
View Profile
Special user
Bolton, England UK
831 Posts

Profile of magicmarkdaniel
Aargh. I was so looking forward to it but missed it as had to go out. Have you uploaded a vid yet to YouTube?

Mark
Mark Daniel