The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Where to put it all... :: Pencil cases as magic cases (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Tom Fenton
View Profile
Inner circle
Leeds, UK (but I'm Scottish)
1477 Posts

Profile of Tom Fenton
I found a school pupils pencil case that makes an ideal close up case.

I've no idea as to the manufacturer or the product name but it is black in colour and has 3 fold out storage "pages" with elastic to keep things secure.

I use this to hold 2 decks of bicycle cards, 2 packet tricks, hopping halves, pen thru anything, a TT, a sharpie, some coins, an okito box, a brass hot rod and an invisible deck. There is room for other stuff too.

I think it came from Woolworth's.
"But there isn't a door"
Christopher Starr
View Profile
Inner circle
Heart of America
1850 Posts

Profile of Christopher Starr
Great idea Coachman. I've found that the best time to aquire that sort of thing is at the back to school sales at Walmart. They often have a variety of inexpensive small "pencil" cases that can be used for various magical storage needs.
mrunge
View Profile
Inner circle
Charleston, SC
3716 Posts

Profile of mrunge
One of the best is made by Vaultz.

It is a locking pencil box found at office supply stores and looks like a small road case. Black with aluminum borders and corners. Also has a mesh pocket and elastic band to hold things in place.

Mark.
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
Stationery items are indeed very useful storage cases for magic items. And they come in unique and sometimes very practical cases.