The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The little darlings :: Would anybody Want... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
JSMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Boston
202 Posts

Profile of JSMagic
Would anybody be interetsed in purchasing another wand type gag? You have the magic wand and say "the only want for the magic to work is if I have a child pull on this little gold tassle/string handing from my wand (They pull it) and the tassle goes right to the top of course without you knowing...Just another wand gag-you can purchase it from me if you'd like...I know this should be in the effects for sale but I think that this would only be good for kids. Josh
If a magician is not intending to "trick" a spectator, why is every "trick" called a magic "trick"?
p.b.jones
View Profile
Inner circle
Milford Haven. Pembrokeshire wales U.K.
2642 Posts

Profile of p.b.jones
Perhaps I am thick Josh But I do not clearly understand the effect/gag from your description.
Phillip
JSMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Boston
202 Posts

Profile of JSMagic
Well you have a plastic magic wand that has a gold tassle hanging down. You say to the kids, in order for the magic to work, a child must pull the tassle. The child pulls it (you look away) and the tassle goes right back to the top in its original position. You say "I thought I told you to pull it! (The kid laughs because he/she already did, so the jokes on the magician).....You can do that as many times as you like...I use it a lot and it gets the kids laughing. Josh
If a magician is not intending to "trick" a spectator, why is every "trick" called a magic "trick"?
Stevethomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern U.S.A.
3727 Posts

Profile of Stevethomas
Sounds like someone getting twice as much (especially if you're selling 'em) money and fun out of some "Chinese Sticks" to me. Hmm, let's see, buy a pair for $10, and sell 'em seperately, with a new name and purpose, for $15 each. That's a businessman.

Steve Thomas
JSMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Boston
202 Posts

Profile of JSMagic
Well, I didn't offer a price and to be honest with you I was going o charge it for 5.00 shipped....and eys they are chinese sticks...If you'd like to buy a pair for 10.00 be my guest, I just thought i'd offer it at an affordable price for a good wand gag! Josh